Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Paypal Donation

a few ideas i have while the server is down lol

3 posters

:: General :: Suggestions

Go down

a few ideas i have while the server is down lol Empty a few ideas i have while the server is down lol

Post  Dharok Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:42 pm

i didn't bother checking to see if any of these were already suggested so if they are just disregard them, whoever reads this. don't feel like having 80 comments about "i already said that noob" "stop stealing my ideas dumbass" "go outside retard" lol but here
1. a full curses prayer book would be ballin Razz soulsplit on most servers is just like +2 hp each hit on npcs, while it works properly on players. if you could find a way to incorporate soulsplit into the server, even just soulsplit and turmoil, that'd be sweet, but find a way to make it so soulsplit has 100% of its real effect, even on npc's? i don't know if you can do that or not.

2. summoning. i know i read in elien's post about it but i personally think it'd be a greattttttttttt addition to the server, not just a good one. being able to summon pack yaks and stuff like that makes killing stuff much more convenient, and sometimes just more fun. who doesn't love watching a spirit wolf try to take down bandos, then get one hit and disappear? ^.^

3. donators island is pretty great i'm not going to lie to you, but i think it'd be cool to have the ::bank command like on most other servers for the donators. i mean in all fairness, we did donate money to play, and the current donator situation is quite good don't get me wrong, but the bank command would be amazing lol

4. a couple of new bosses maybe? like barrelchest, tormented demons, corp beast, and strykewyrms, things like that, to drop some cool items that would give some of the older players something to strive for again. i know most of us have already achieved a majority of our main goals, and gotten most of the items we want already. i mean for now we are content to just kick back and chill with the other players but eventually we'll grow bored of that.

5. a few more good items like chaotic crossbow, rapier, longsword, and staff in the pk shop, at the same price as the cmaul and claws. just a few more options to choose from to spend the fruits of our labor on. i know alot of people are complaining that dragon claws are overpowered, and i know personally that the chaotic maul is just a little to slow to be more effective than other weapons like whips and godswords. a bigger selection would be great Smile

6. a voting rewards system, not even much, yaknow? just like 10m per day or like 8 pk points or something, just a little more insentive for the players that DON'T vote TO vote. we badly need more players. i think i have another solution to the problem as well, but i need TJ's permission and assistance to do it. i'd like you to pm me in game and i'll let you know what it is.

thanks for reading this far if you did. i hope the servers back online lol...
Dharok
Dharok

Back to top Go down

a few ideas i have while the server is down lol Empty Re: a few ideas i have while the server is down lol

Post  darksideXIII Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:58 am

i must admit these are amazing ideas Very Happy and you realy took your time to write this :p
darksideXIII
darksideXIII

Back to top Go down

a few ideas i have while the server is down lol Empty Re: a few ideas i have while the server is down lol

Post  Matthew Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:55 am

All the ideas seem good, ::bank imo though should only be staff members because that is too strong of a command to have over other players

Number 6 he is already working on, he figured out it can be implemented so yeah :p
Matthew
Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down