Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Paypal Donation

Client fails to load for me most of the time

2 posters

Go down

Client fails to load for me most of the time Empty Client fails to load for me most of the time

Post  Dethkraft Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:48 am

Well, what's happening is that I get logged out and get 'Error connecting to server', then when I come back and try to reload the client (im on x32 architecture btw) sometimes it happens if I click the clinet like 8 times consecutively, and sometimes it doesn't even start, any tips?
Dethkraft
Dethkraft

Back to top Go down

Client fails to load for me most of the time Empty Re: Client fails to load for me most of the time

Post  Tj Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:11 am

Make sure your java processes have ended, because if they are still active from the last time it may not load correctly.
Tj
Tj
Admin
Admin

https://forgottenrealm.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Client fails to load for me most of the time Empty Re: Client fails to load for me most of the time

Post  Dethkraft Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 am

Yeah I tried that kept deleting "javaw.exe" from the processes in task manager but the client still doesnt pop up -.-' I even tried redownloading the client, idk I only have chrome open and that counts a sone process, on facebook and here, so rlly idk, ill keep trying tho =]

EDIT: Scratch that, it loaded now. (10:08 a.m.)
Dethkraft
Dethkraft

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down